I was tagged by
and am happy to oblige.
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules. (2nd rule of Tag Club... you do NOT talk about Tag Club! )
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people (Psh, I might tag 5...maybe none. I'm a rebel!)
5 things about me:
1. I'm left handed.
2. I like to wear socks that don't match.
3. I'm a fruit junkie.
4. Kevin Bacon is my muse - ridiculous, but true.
5. I have high aspirations for life.
Questions I want you all to answer!
My questions to my tag-ees:
1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween! As a cosplayer, I love Halloween - getting another day to dress up? Sign me up please!
2. What is your favorite medium of art?
Ohh, thats a tough question. I really enjoy colored pencils, as well as watercolor.
3. What is your favorite animated film?
Oh geez, I don't even know how I'm supposed to pick! Beauty and the Beast has a special place in my heart, but gosh. Secret of Kells is pretty stunning.
4. Who inspires you?
Many, many people inspire me! I find inspiration almost everywhere. I wish I could narrow it down...
5. Dream career/ job?
A video game concept artist. Naughty Dog would be my dream company to work for. They're a lot of the reason that I love being a gamer so much.
6. If you could be a Pokemon, what would you be and why?
Easy peasy, Ninetails. Foxes are my kindred animal spirit, so a fox-ish pokemon? Yes, please.
7. Favorite television show?
I like quite a few shows, but I always enjoy NCIS. That one is probably the front runner.
8. Marvel or DC? ...Darkhorse?
9. Dream car/vehicle?
any Shelby - adore! There are probably more outlandish cars, but I can't think right now.
10. Do you solemnly swear that you're up to no good?
Yep, I'm pooped and am not going to tag a single person! (Solemnly up to no good? Why yes, yes I am.)
If for any reason you would like to to do this, feel free and please let me know! I'd love to get to know more of my watchers.
You guys are so wonderful!